Clarence Mason AKA “Mason Weaver”
Mason Weaver is changing the way people think about how they do business; how they interact with their families, friends and the world. He has been training, educating, teaching and reaching thousands with his messages of hope for the future and empowering individuals with the tools they need to become the driving forces for positive change.
Mason’s distinctive point of view is a direct result of a past tragedy that has produced a present day triumph. After approximately 2800 pounds of steel and iron plates fell on him, while on active naval duty in San Diego, California, the Navy classified him disabled and discharged him.
Mason found himself unskilled and unmotivated. He had to discover a new way of earning a living. After graduation from UC Berkeley with a degree in Political Science, he won a position with the US Department of Energy against 2,400 applicants for four job openings. Between 1976 and 1980 he was promoted from an entry level employee to a Mid Level Senior Contract Specialist with a “Confidential Security Clearance”. He negotiated many multi-million dollar government contracts with major contractors, including TRW, General Dynamics, SAI, General Atomics and General Electric.
In 1980 Mason resigned to become an entrepreneur, forming a private consulting company to assist businesses in obtaining and administering government contracts. He has consulted with many multi-national companies on government and political issues.
Mason has been the national and regional spokesperson for many groups and organizations. He is a noted conference speaker and guest lecture. Mason Weaver has appeared on national TV, cable and news programs. He is often contacted by national news organizations to comment on breaking stories.
In 1991, Mason hosted a live call in radio program. Then he began a weekly column on social and political issues. He soon became a sought after public speaker and lecturer. Mason is gifted with an extraordinary view of government and business.
Mason Weaver is noted for his quick wit, vigorous debate and forceful oratory, Mason is a challenge to the opposition and an instructive persuasive counselor to allies.
Political Science Degree, UC Berkeley
Disabled Vietnam Veteran
Author, Speaker, Debater, Commentator, Motivator, Mentor
- 1999 2nd Vice Chair, Republican Party, San Diego County
- 2000 California State Assembly Candidate
- 2010 California Congressional Candidate
Radio Talk Show host
- KPRZ San Diego Ca
- KCEO Carlsbad Ca
- KOGO San Diego Ca
- Syndicated on Truth Radio Raleigh, NC
Television Commentator, Community Service, Columnist
- 700 club (4 appearances) with Pat Robinson http://youtu.be/pwV05kBIO50
- Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher February 27, 1997 http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/politically-incorrect-with-bill-maher/untitled.905/ (Taken down)
- Fox and Friends (numerous appearances) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJOusPW9Btw
- Candidate for State Assembly district 74, San Diego County 2000 http://smartvoter.org/2000/03/07/ca/state/race/caasm74/
- Candidate for United States Congress 54 district, San Diego Ca. 2010 http://www.cmasonweaverforcongress.com (offline)
- News Paper Opinion Writer: World Net Daily, San Diego County North County Times and The Fallbrook Village News
Films and documentaries
- Indoctrinate U http://indoctrinate-u.com/pages/welcome.html
- Emancipation Revelation Revolution http://errvideo.com
- Run Away Slave http://www.runawayslavemovie.com
- The Power of Forgiveness, the Mason Weaver Story. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRj02r2xiK8&list=UUntL4PxpV-YZi87E1fCZ27Q&index=73
- More popular Videos Mason Weaver video
- Justice Clarence Thomas wife Gina Thomas interviews Mason: https://youtu.be/47m14YI_pBM
Author of eight books including
- “It’s Ok to Leave the Plantation”
- “The Rope“
- “Diamond in the Rough“
- “Polishing the Diamond in the Rough”
- “Seven Principles to Success”
- “The Democrat Party Hates America”
- “Poverty! It Didn’t Fit My Lifestyle”
- Team Building
- Science of Motivation
- Community cooperation
- Spiritual, Political, Economical, Cultural
Visit Mason Weaver’s Organization:
LeaveThePlantation.org joint the community.